We DU Yoga is a joint project of:
Soul Creations, owner Rhubin Emanuella Herceg | Company registration number: 07704146094 | Company Address: Bulet 33, 20235 Zaton, Croatia
Leela, owner Dalia Herceg | Company registration number: 25186029561 | Company Address: Bulet 33, 20235 Zaton, Croati
henceforth named in the T&C as – Service Provider
Private classes, events, workshops, retreats and any other service provided by the Service Provider are henceforth named under the common name Service
Terms and Conditions:
- It is the participant’s responsibility to check the reservation and ensure that the particulars contained therein are correct.
Your booking is a confirmation of the acceptance of the Service Provider terms and conditions
- The participant is aware that he/she is responsible for getting the results out of this Service that he/she desires. The tools & techniques taught during the Service and the photo sessions offered can only be successful if the are co-created by the participant and the teacher.
- In the event of a participant having any complaint then he/she will not discuss this with any third party and shall notify the manager as soon as possible.
- The participant shall not use the property except for permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal, entertainment, and immoral or improper purposes. The participant shall not do anything that may be a nuisance or annoyance to The Service Provider and other participants and guests.
- The participant shall keep all fixtures, fittings, furniture and effects at the venue in a clean and good condition and shall replace any articles, which are destroyed, or missing with articles of a similar kind and of equal value.
- The Service Provider reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate use of the venue or any of its facilities by the participant in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. The participant will be required to vacate the property and the Service Provider shall not refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
- The Service Provider cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the participant.
3. Payment and Pricing
- The participant shall pay the Service Provider a non-refundable deposit, as stated in the Details and Pricing section of the Service, for each person named in the reservation.
- The balance is to be payed by the due date (as mentioned in the Details & Pricing section of the Service) via wire transfer of credit card.
- If there is no due date mentioned in the Details & Pricing section of the Service, the balance can be payed in cash in Croatian Kuna at the venue
- If payment of the deposit is not received by the due date the Service Provider reserves the right to cancel the reservation.
- In the event that you cannot attend make use of the Service booked, but know of someone who can take your place, you can transfer the full amount of the deposit paid to the 3rd party without penalty, on condition that we are notified promptly by both parties of this transaction and the third party completes a registration form.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any guests who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
4. Cancelation and Refund Policy
- The Service Provider reserves the right to change to change or modify a reservation in case of circumstances caused by conditions beyond its control that cannot be predicted, avoided or rectified. Alternative arrangements will be offered but the Service Provider does not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
- The Service Provider the right to alter any facility, accommodation, yoga or other activity mentioned in the schedule. For Services that include accommodation, in the event that the participant decides to downgrade their accommodation after monies have been paid, the participant will not be entitled to any refund. If the participant wishes to upgrade the new price will apply.
- In the unlikely event the program is canceled by the Service provider, full payments including deposit will be refunded.
- Travel expenditures will not be reimbursed, and are considered each individual’s own liability.
- CIRCUMSTANCES FOR WHICH THE SERVICE PROVIDER DOES NOT RETURN THE DEPOSIT: mistake when choosing travel, reluctance to travel, events that occurred prior to the payment of deposit or which could be predicted, planned, anticipated or postponed surgeries, medical treatments or interventions, war, military operations or actions similar to war, terrorism, epidemics and pandemics, natural disasters, acts of God, prohibition or government decision, nuclear events etc.
- In the event of a cancellation caused by other circumstances, cancellation made in period after three days before travel or failure to appear the Service Provider retains the paid amount and refunds cannot be claimed.
5. Travel and Medical Insurance
- It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has all the relevant travel documentation and arrives at the airport in time.
- We recommend that all participants have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the trip.
- The Service Provider can accept no responsibility for delay or cancellation of any flights, train, buses or other forms of transport.
- The participant must ensure that he/she is medically and physically fit and able to use our facilities and participate in activities. participants who have injuries or illnesses are advised to seek doctor’s advice if practicing yoga. The Service Provider is not liable for any injuries to the participant in his/her use of our facilities or participation in activities.
- The participant or anyone who could claim in his/her name or on his/her behalf, her/his heirs and legal representatives, do hereby voluntarily waive, release and forever discharge the Service Provider, from any and all liabilities for injuries, damages or death resulting from my participation in the activities during the course of this programe as outlined in the programe schedule or any activities outside of the programe and resort facility, and hold them harmless from all claims which may be brought against them for any such injuries or claims as aforesaid and all costs and expenses incidental thereto.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable for any failures beyond its control. This covers natural disasters, war, ‘acts of God’, closure of airports, civil strife, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors.
- The Service Provider retains all copyright license rights and sole exclusive ownership of the information, photographs and material displayed on its website. The material may not be modified, copied or used in any other way.
9. Links To Other Web Sites
- Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Service Provider.
- The Service Provider has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that The Service Provider shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
Croatian Law shall govern these terms and conditions and the parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Croatian courts in all matters regarding them.