I allow the Sport Climbing Club Plus (ŠPK Plus) to use the data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act for the purposes of membership evidence and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union for for communicating with each other (informing about Plus climbing activities (training, events, etc.) via e-mail.
I or my child comply and fully accept the House rules in sports hall Climbing Center Koper and rules for safe climbing, which I am familiar with.
I declare that I am fully aware of the rules and security measures to curb the spread of Covid-19.
1. PERSONAL DATA:
I allow the Sport Climbing Club Plus (ŠPK Plus) to use the data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act for the purposes of membership evidence and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union for for communicating with each other (informing about Plus climbing activities (training, events, etc.) via e-mail, the date of birth is needed to determine adult / minors subscribers). ŠPK Plus will keep and process this information until I / my child is a member of the club.
ŠPK Plus will handle your personal data carefully. You can cancel your consent at any time by notifying us by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will stop processing your personal data no later than within 15 days from the objection. We also provide you with insight into your personal data, their correction, deletion, changes and a copy of your personal data in accordance with the regulations governing the protection of personal data.
I affirm that I am of legal age and am freely signing this agreement. I have read this form and fully understand that by signing this form, I am giving up legal rights and remedies that I might have now or in the future.
2. HOUSE RULES IN SPORTS HALL CLIMBING CENTER KOPER AND RULES FOR SAFE CLIMBING
Climbing on the artificial boulder demands the right knowledge, responsibility and following all safety measures. In order to avoid any unpleasantness and accidents, there are rules that have to be obeyed and followed by every visitor (climber) of Climbing Center Koper. Violating the rules can result in losing the right to use the climbing walls / boulders.
1. All the participants are obliged to follow the rules of safe climbing and ensure their own safety as well as the safety of all the other climbers. In case of underage climbers, the responsibility falls to their parents or caretakers. Each time you visit the center, you have to identify yourself with a valid ID or membership card. Every visitor of the Climbing Center Koper gets their own membership card, which serves as proof that the annual membership fee has been paid and offers certain benefits to its owner.
2. Sport climbing also presents certain hazards and risks. By signing the statement, the visitor commits to knowing, understanding and accepting the risks and possible injuries that may be a result of activities like making an error at safety measures or falling down while climbing. This applies for climbing on high wall and boulder and includes fractures, abrasions, bruises and other injuries. Climbing hand hold can become loose or even break; in all cases that arise from the nature of sport climbing, the organizer bears no responsibility for any injuries or even death. The organizer promises to review the climbing walls regularly and amend any faults and defects. In the event that any of the climbers notice any kind of fault or defect on the climbing wall, they are obliged to report it to the organizer.
Sport Climbing Club Plus (ŠPK Plus) is not responsible for any injury (or loss of property) suffered while participating in club activities, using equipment and sports fields, for any reason whatsoever resulting from the ordinary negligence on the part of the ŠPK Plus, its employees or the club official.
I hereby release and covenant not to sue ŠPK Plus, it’s owners, it’s employees, or instructors, from any and all present and future claims resulting from ordinary negligence on the part of ŠPK Plus or others listed for loss, damage, or theft of personal property, personal injury, or death, arising as a result of using the facilities and equipment in the Climbing Center Koper and engaging in any ŠPK Plus activities incidental thereto, wherever, or however the same may occur. I hereby voluntarily waive any and all claims resulting from ordinary negligence, both present and future, that may be made by me, my family, estate, heirs, or assigns.
3. Every climber is required to do their climbing activity in a way that doesn't put the safety of others at risk. Everyone climbs and protects at their own responsibility and will be held responsible for any damage they may cause to the organizer or a third party while climbing.
4. Climbers have to take care of the public order and hygiene. The hall has changing rooms and toilet facilities you can use for changing your clothes.
5. Climbers have to use clean climbing footwear or sports shoes. It is forbidden to climb barefoot or in dirty shoes.
6. It is forbidden to interfere with climbing wall in any way, including moving the sets or climbing hand holds.
7. While you're in the sports hall where there is a climbing wall, we ask you to keep the noise down – don’t be too loud so you won't disturb any other climbers.
8. Every visitor is required to treat the boulders with care. Do not use more magnesium than it's necessary. After you're done climbing, pick up your trash.
9. During the boulder climbing, the climbers should adjust the falls to their knowledge, capabilities and health condition. Falls should be controlled and safe. If there is another person below you, boulder climbing is strictly prohibited.
10. While boulder climbing, the climbers should not use a harness.
11. Personal coaching is not permitted without prior agreement with the organizer.
12. In cases of negligent and improper conduct, when a certain climber threatens their safety or the safety of others, the organizer can prohibit them from further climbing.
13. Visitors that don't intend to climb are forbidden to enter the pillow area.
14. Organizer will not be held responsible for forgotten or stolen property.
15. It is forbidden to bring food and alcoholic beverages into the hall.
16. Smoking is not allowed in the sports facilities.
When you're climbing the high wall to the top (higher than 4,5 meters) it is mandatory to use the climbing rope. The equipment (rope, harness, controllers, sets) the climbers use has to be made according to standards and appropriately taken care of. It is forbidden to climb above 4 meters without using the safety measures. It is forbidden to climb directly one after another. Climbing paths should follow the top way of protection (»top rope«). Climbers should not climb when there is someone else either above or below them. It is mandatory to do the double check before climbing (check if the knots are made correctly, if the harness is okay and if the protection is fitted as it should be). Both carabiners should be embedded in the anchor at the top. The descent should be slow and steady. Rapid descent is prohibited. The person who is protecting should do so while standing. All of their attention should be on the climber they are protecting. It is forbidden to stand, jump or run under the high wall.
3. STATEMENT BEFORE ENTERING THE CLIMBING CENTER AT THE RELEASE OF MEASURES TO RESTRAIN THE DISSEMINATION OF COVID-19
I declare that:
1. I have not had any of the following symptoms / signs in the last 14 days: fever, cough, headache, malaise, sore throat, cold, shortness of breath, diarrhea. I was healthy during this period;
2. I have not been in contact in the last 14 days with a person who has been confirmed to be infected with SARS-CoV-2;
3. If I experience the above signs / symptoms or I or a person living with me in the same household (usually a family member) will have a confirmed SARSCoV-2 infection, I will stay at home.
The protective mask is not needed only during exercise. In all other cases, the use of a protective mask is mandatory (common areas: hallways, changing rooms, during rest, etc.).
Showering is prohibited.
It is recommended that you are already dressed for training when entering the climbing center. Otherwise, a distance of 2 meters should be kept between you and other people.
The use of liquid magnesium is mandatory.
Rental of climbing shoes or other equipment is not possible.