1. Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users. We collect information in the following ways:
1.1 Information you give us
Many of our services require you to sign up for a Studionaut Account. To sign up, we’ll ask your personal information, like:
- your full name;
- your email address (username).
If you want to take full advantage of the features Studionaut offer, we might also ask you:
- telephone number;
- residence country;
- shipping address (in case we have to send you hardware you have ordered);
- company or legal entity name;
- tax number;
- password in encrypted form;
- billing information (see chapter 1.3);
- the content, communications and other information and data you you’ll enter in using Studionaut service, including create or share content, location, photo and messages;
- other data which you’ll enter in compiling our online forms.
1.2 Information we get from your use of our services
We collect information about the services that you use and how you use them to interact with our ads and content. This information includes:
- Device information: such as your hardware model, operating system version, browser type, date and time of your visit, information about your activities, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number, crash data. Studionaut may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your Studionaut Account.
- Log information: when you use our services, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes:
o details of how you used our service, such as your search queries;
o Internet protocol address;
o device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL;
o cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your Studionaut Account.
- Unique application numbers: number and information about your installation (for example, the operating system type and application version number) may be sent to Studionaut when you install or uninstall that service or when that service periodically contacts our servers, such as for automatic updates.
- Local storage: we may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
- Cookies and similar technologies: we use various technologies to collect and store information when you use Studionaut service, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device. We also use these technologies to collect and store information when you interact with services.
1.3 Information about billing information
If your Studionaut account use credit/debit card transaction, your card information is not held by us, it is collected by our third-party payment processors, who specialise in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions.
Information we collect when you are signed in may be associated with your Studionaut Account. When information is associated with your Studionaut Account, we treat it as personal information. For more information about how you can access, manage or delete information that is associated with your Studionaut Account, visit the Transparency and choice section of this policy.
Studionaut processes personal information on servers in different countries around the world. We may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live.
2. How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from all of our services:
- to provide, maintain and improve Studionaut services and products;
- to develop new tools, products or services within the Studionaut company;
- to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upgrading’s, improvements or upcoming changes and offer you tailored content – like giving you new function, tools, etc.;
- to enhance the security and safety of the Studionaut service and our users, such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of applicable terms or policies;
- to identify and fix bugs that may be present;
- to conduct data and system analytics, including research to improve the Studionaut service and products.
We may use your information across all of the services we offer that require a Studionaut Account.
When you contact Studionaut, we could keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services. For example, by saving your language preferences, we’ll be able to have our services appear in the language you prefer.
3. Transparency and setting choices
People have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. You can add, review, update and manage different kind of data in Studionaut services. All data will be tied and saved with your Studionaut account when you use Studionaut services; as example, in Studionaut you will be allowed to edit, view, manage, review and delete data, adjust how your Profile is associated and appear to your clients and other Studionaut account, adjust how you will share information with your clients and other Studionaut account, etc..
Studionaut services could be control in Studionaut account settings. You can also control certain activity when is stored in a cookie or similar technology on your device through settings of your browser, blocking all cookies, including cookies associated with our services. However, it’s important to remember that many of our services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled. For example, we may not remember your language preferences.
In your Studionaut Account, we let you share information with others. Our services provide you with different options on sharing and removing your sharing content, as marketing communication and automatic notification. We will respect the choices you make to limit sharing or visibility settings in your Studionaut Account.
4. Accessing and updating personal information and data
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information and data. You may access, correct or delete information that you have created, uploaded to the Studionaut service using the tools within the Service. If you are not able to do so using the tools provided in the Service, you should contact your Organisation (Studio) or Studionaut company to access or modify your information.
We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
5. Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Studionaut unless one of the following circumstances applies:
• With your consent: we will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Studionaut when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
• For legal reasons: we will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Studionaut if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations;
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Studionaut, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Studionaut will not use the data for the purpose of harming the user or other person involved. Studionaut may use data in anonymous summarized form for statistical analysis purposes. Confidentiality of personal and other user data will not be violated in any form.
6. Information security
We work to protect Studionaut and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- we encrypt our services using SSL.
- we review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- we restrict access to personal information to Studionaut employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Our duty to protect personal and other data is valid in time, even after the Studionaut account is closure.
Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to email@example.com or by calling us 00386 68 160 600.
- Your Studionaut account
By registering into Studionaut, a user account is created. A person can create only one UserView Studionaut account. It is possible to add or expand the UserView account to the ManagementView Studionaut account. Adding a ManagementView account to the UserView account will not change the characteristics of the main UserView account. The UserView and the ManagementView account are different by the functionalities they comprise. The UserView account is free of charge. The ManagementView it’s a payable account.
Users should not disclose information about a user account to third parties. The user is responsible for the confidentiality of his account information. In the event of abuse of the user account, it is necessary to immediately notify to Studionaut to these email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Adoption of agreement and registration requirements
The user agrees to provide true, accurate, complete and up-to-date information about himself and about his company. In case of inaccuracy, shortcomings or non-availability of data, Studionaut reserves the right to terminate the user account.
Studionaut applications cannot be used in the following cases:
- Personal data protection
- Third party websites or providers
The Studionaut website may include links that are third-party ownership. Studionaut is not responsible for the monitoring and evaluation of these pages and does not assume any responsibility for the content of these pages. If a user chooses to visit these pages through a link on the Studionaut website, he will do so at his own risk and responsibility.
- Exclusion of liability
Studionaut web sites are set up and maintained with the utmost care. Nevertheless, the Site Manager cannot guarantee the accuracy or correctness of all information on the pages. All information on the website may be changed without prior notice.
Similarly, the Site Manager does not accept any liability for any damages that may result, directly or indirectly, from the use, improper operation and / or inaccessibility of such websites.
Studionaut is not responsible for any input and / or modification of data that might be incurred if the owner of the Studionaut account transmits its access (account/username and password) to third parties.
The test version of the application is intended for free testing the basic functionality of the Studionaut application. The test version of the application has a limited set of functionalities. The test version is activated by registering the Studionaut account via the Studionaut pricelist or by agreement with Studionaut. It is valid from the moment of registration until the moment specified on the price list or in agreement with Studionaut. After the end of the test period, the user may decide to switch to a paid Studionaut version or to terminate the test period. All data entered will be deleted if the test period is interrupted. During the test period, not all services are included, and if the user would like to use the unattended function immediately, the user will have to terminate the test period and go to a paid version of Studionaut.
- Payments of fees
Fees (subscriptions) and service price lists for the ManagementView account version are published on the Studionaut website (www.studionaut.com). Fees, prices of services may be subject to change. Fees, service prices and payment methods can be a matter of agreement with each User individually.
The user settles the payment of fees in advance for a leased package or a form of service that will enter into force after the expiry of the agreed test period or from the confirmation of the service (purchased package) on the price list. The user undertakes to pay the Studionaut fee within fifteen days from the ManagemetView account subscription. The user will provide all the information that is legally required to issue an invoice. The user will ensure that the invoice information is accurate and up to date. All fees will be paid in euros (EUR).
There are no charges for the UserView version of the account because the account is free.
- Service termination conditions
The Agreement shall enter into force on the date of registration of the payable version of Studionaut and shall remain valid until the moment of validity of the paid fees. Regardless of the reason for the service termination some data may remain in the backup copies of the Studionaut application.
8.1. Terms of termination of the Studionaut account (services) by Studionaut
8.2 Conditions for interrupting the Studionaut account (Studionaut services) by the user
If s user of the Studionaut account would like to terminate the account or Studionaut services they can do that by sending a notice with the intention to terminate the service to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in the manner presented on the Studionaut website. In the event of account or service termination by the user from the Studionaut account, Studionat will delete all the data entered by the user within 90 days.
In case the user of the UserView account terminates the use of the Studionaut account, its data, accounts, history, messages, etc., entered by the ManagementView user will remain and will continue to be accessible as history of the ManagementView user that created them.
8.3 Conditions for freezing the payment of fees
The User and Studionaut may agree to freeze or suspend subscription or subscription fees for the agreed period without interrupting the Studionaut service and deleting data. Without the agreement of Studionaut, the account cannot be frozen or temporarily terminated. If someone interrupts the Studionaut payroll account, they will be able to activate a new account only after 6 months.
9. Billing services through Studionaut services
Services that include payment tools and hardware designed for use by the user for use with its customers are not the subject of this agreement and are dealt with in separate agreements depending on the package or form of service the user chooses.
In the event that there are conflicts between these conditions and additional agreements, priority shall be given to what is stated in the additional agreements.
10. Final provisions
Studionaut d.o.o. 13.5.2018